||The Seventh-day Adventist Church, supported by the Dakota Conference of Seventh-day Adventists, is dedicated to promoting religious freedom and liberty of conscience. We believe:
- That to serve and worship God is a matter of conviction and choice.
- Freedom is at the heart of our relationship with God.
- In free choice in matters of faith, religion and conscience.
- Freedom has responsibilities.
- It is our responsibility to ensure that the doors of freedom that are open stay open, and that we do all that we can to open the doors that are currently shut.
- It is our duty to combat religious intolerance at the local, state and national levels.